Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 1, June 10th 2011

Jonas is out of school and summer has officially started!
He has set a goal for himself to run at least 1 mile everyday and then write about it.
Yesterday he ran his first 2.1 miles of the summer!
Let's see how it went..Before

After
Yes, that's right it started raining, well pouring, about half way through. But he stuck it out!
And what does Jonas have to say about this run?

Me and daddy ran on a trail around a lake. I think it was the trail daddy ran his race on. Mommy found us in the middle of the trail and I got to drink my gatorade.
It started to storm and rain a lot, but we didn't stop running. We heard animals making noise, daddy said it was just squirrels. I saw my friend from school eating a picnic at a table. It wasn't very hot. I was tired when we were done.

Total miles: 2.1
Total time: 24:43
Total Summer Miles: 2.1



1 comment:

  1. Great job Jonas! I am so proud of your commitment to finish in the rain. Love, grandma

    ReplyDelete