Thursday, June 16, 2011

Get to Know Your Runner

How old are you?
I am 5 years old, but I will be 6 in July. I get to start 1st grade then too.
What is your favorite Color?
Dark red and dark blue
What is the first race you ever ran?
the reindeer run eggnog jog
What is your favorite race you have fun?
the reindeer run, because it is at Christmas time and they have a snow machine and cotton candy
How many races have you run?
A lot (5)
Where is your favorite place to run?
in the grass
Why?
It is soft and I don't have to wear my shoes
What is your favorite thing to drink before and after your run?
Red gatorade
What is your favorite thing to eat after your run?
McDonalds because I like hamburgers
Do you like any other sports other than running?
Yes, football, basketball, and baseball
What teams do you like?
umm...the Giants, daddy doesn't like them he calls Eli Manning a bum, the Reds, the Hokies and sometimes the Browns and the Redskins.
What is your favorite shoes to run in?
My red shoes, I lost my orange ones. But I might get toe shoes tomorrow.
What race do you want to run in next?
Um. I want to run the race series (He mans the fall sandhills race series).
What is your favorite thing about running?
Getting to run with my daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment