Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 3, June 12th 2011

Urban running!


Before

After




Me and my sister run in water shoes

My mommy and daddy run in toe shoes
Mommy said I might get toe shoes next weekend. I want blue ones.

Today we did not run in the woods. We ran around on the sidewalk and the road. We had to look for cars so we could cross the road. We ran near a park I like to play at. There were people playing basketball, like a lot. We ran passed the camping store, but we didn't see the candy store. We saw two people walking a dog when we were done. It was more hot today running than yesterday, but there was no thunder. I got mad that we did not play at the park when we were done. We had to go get our dinner.


Total miles: 1.5
Total Time: 13:14
Total Summer Miles: 6.4

1 comment:

  1. I like yours and your sister's shoes. Glad you were able to run again today. You see lots of interesting things on your routes.

    ReplyDelete