Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 17, June 26 2011

Before

After

It is my Uncle Steve's birthday today. When my red shoes broke, I wanted to run bare feet. My dad said I could but we would only do a little run. I got some things in my foot but it didn't bleed. It only hurt just a little bit. I had to stop running to pick them out of my foot. It was my first time running bare feet. I like it but sometimes you do need shoes on your feet. We went to the park when we were done. Then my dad took me to get some more water shoes to run in. I got black this time.



Total Miles: .6
Total Time: 6:34

Total Summer Miles: 19.45


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jonas!

    Thank you for the Happy Birthday note!

    I read your updates every day. You're doing a great job with both the running and the blog. Keep it up!

    Love to all,
    (Uncle) Steve

    ReplyDelete