Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 21 & 22 June 30/July 1 2011

2 post in 1!


Day 21
My dad came home early from work. We ate at Panera Bread before we ran.
It is my cousin Becca's birthday today. I don't think I have seen her in a long time. I forgot my sign though. I will use it tomorrow. I ran with just my dad tonight. I got grumpy before we were done.


Total Miles: .75
Total Time: (we forgot to ask daddy!)
Total Summer Miles: 21.8

Day 22

I ran this morning with my mom and sister. We did 2 laps around. We had to run short because my sister Hayley had to go to the bathroom. It was a little bit hot. I don't know if I will run with my dad today. We are going to see my grandparents. I think it will be late when we get there.

Total Miles: 1
Total Time: 14:20
Total Summer Miles: 22.8

No comments:

Post a Comment