Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Days 24-27, July 2-5 2011

No running this weekend :(

I did not get to run this weekend. My dad had a blister on his foot. I got to swim a lot at my Uncle Mark's house.


I did not run this weekend but my dad did. He ran a race. I think my mom said it was around a battlefield. I think that means that there was a war there. I thought we were in New York. My mom and dad said that we were just in Yorktown.


There we lots and lots of spiders.


I didn't know my mom took this picture

I got to have my birthday early. I got a pokemon battle game. There were storms so we did not get to see fireworks. We did our sparklers outside though and watched fireworks on TV.

I will get to run with my dad tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday, Jonas! I love you!

    Maybe you should take a picture with a sign that says, "It's my birthday!" on your special day (since you wish everyone else happy birthday by picture. :) ).

    ReplyDelete