Thursday, July 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAS!!

Yes, today is Jonas' 6th birthday! It's kind of weird since we have celebrated his birthday twice already!
Doesn't he looked thrilled to be going to school on his birthday?


I have had a few emails asking if Jonas is going to keep running now that his summer break is over. The answer is of course!! His daddy and I have decided to let him adjust to his new schedule, so he should start up again next this weekend, that is if the heat can give us a break. We have had Heat Indexes in the 100's the past 3 days and toady looks no better. He has a race coming up in August that he has to get ready for, hopefully we can start up again shortly!

And now a few words from Jonas!



I started School this week. I like the first grade and my teachers are very nice. Today my mom made cupcakes for my class. We got to eat them at snack time. I am now 6 years old. Next year I will be 7. I lost a tooth the day before I started school. I got 2 dollars from the tooth fairy. I put it in my bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment